Weird Issue With Too Many Items Cheat/Recipe Thing

Picture is not loading. Use an offsite host and link to it with [.img.] tags (no dots).

Edit:

Dead image. Keep in mind that Tekkit is for multiplayer. Technic is single player. Try posting this in the appropriate forum. Off topic does not mean 'ask for help here'.

Good point. Moved.

Dead image. Keep in mind that Tekkit is for multiplayer. Technic is single player. Try posting this in the appropriate forum. Off topic does not mean 'ask for help here'.
Sorry That I Am New To Tekkit And Technic. I wouldn't know what is what.

Picture is not loading. Use an offsite host and link to it with [.img.] tags (no dots).

Edit:

Good point. Moved.

offsite host?

Sorry That I Am New To Tekkit And Technic. I wouldn't know what is what.

offsite host?

It's always best to familiarize yourself with the territory before mounting a frontal attack.

Offsite host means somewhere online, that isn't the technic forums, to hold your pictures so you can point your posts here at them.

Try imgur.com

It's always best to familiarize yourself with the territory before mounting a frontal attack.

Offsite host means somewhere online, that isn't the technic forums, to hold your pictures so you can point your posts here at them.

Try imgur.com

Alright. i Understand...

Oh... I get it. I will use photo bucket. Thanks.

http://s1241.photobucket.com/albums/gg520/FaithsStorm/?action=view&current=2012-07-27_173955.png

There is the picture. Hope it works this time. Again, I was looking for a recipe and this was what i had seen.

You would just need to put a newer copy of the texture pack in your texturepacks folder. If you so choose, you can download OptiFine Standard for whatever Minecraft version you're using and drop its contents into the modpack.jar file in the bin directory.

You would just need to put a newer copy of the texture pack in your texturepacks folder. If you so choose, you can download OptiFine Standard for whatever Minecraft version you're using and drop its contents into the modpack.jar file in the bin directory.

Okay. :) Thanks For The Help!