Power Box MKII (coming soon)

angeldoom22

Me and Emilgardis have created a New and Improved PowerBox that is Larger then the First but replaces the Reactor Cells Automatically!

It is being revised and is going through tests before release, and should be ready for schematic file download tomorrow!

Thanks to Emilgardis for his Uranium cell producing Concept. After hours of thinking and building, we were able to make it into one Machine, that every Hour will empty the Uranium Cells out of the built-in reactor and replace them with fresh new ones, Eliminating the need to replace the cells like my first version.

So once it passes Diagnostics it will be available for download!

2012_07_27_19_30_40.png

The First version can be found Here

Really cool, but isn't the explosion of a persons failed reactor attempts destroying their entire base far more enjoyable and laughable then simply pasting a schematic in? :) I know I crack up every time I blow up a reactor. Yet somehow creepers blowing up destroying work is wrong? What is the function of the creeper anyway? Built-in auto-griefer for ssp? LOL.

Really cool, but isn't the explosion of a persons failed reactor attempts destroying their entire base far more enjoyable and laughable then simply pasting a schematic in? :) I know I crack up every time I blow up a reactor. Yet somehow creepers blowing up destroying work is wrong? What is the function of the creeper anyway? Built-in auto-griefer for ssp? LOL.

Its really just for getting alot of power without having to monitor it or replace resources, all in a compact box!