Tekkit Help - No Rubber/Quarry/Machines

I made my own Tekkit Server using the server download here http://www.minecraft.net/download and i'm using the sphax-purebdcraft texture pack http://bdcraft.net/sphax-purebdcraft-texturepack

I Spent about 3 hours looking for a rubber tree and I couldn't find one, When I tried to spawn a rubber sapling it said "Theres no item with id 241". It won't let me spawn anything to do with machines, quarry/machine block/extractor/rubber wood ect... but I can spawn normal things like dirt, coal, iron.

This is only happening in my multiplayer server, if I play tekkit on singleplayer, theres rubber trees, and I can spawn whatever I want

I bought Minecraft 3 days ago so im very new to all of this.

It sounds like something server-side since your client may try to spawn items but the server doesn't know they exist. It's possible that you may have somehow turned off IC2 server-side or deleted it. Try re-installing your server or having a closer look at your server's mod directory. Server logs would also help (that and knowing which version of server and client you were trying to run).

It sounds like something server-side since your client may try to spawn items but the server doesn't know they exist. It's possible that you may have somehow turned off IC2 server-side or deleted it. Try re-installing your server or having a closer look at your server's mod directory. Server logs would also help (that and knowing which version of server and client you were trying to run).

How do u re-install server? Would I lose the world I created?

#Minecraft server properties

#Sat Jul 28 01:43:38 EDT 2012

allow-nether=true

level-name=world

enable-query=false

allow-flight=false

server-port=25565

query.port=25565

level-type=DEFAULT

enable-rcon=false

level-seed=

server-ip=