Multiverse Help

Sorry about the lack of detail... The server is completely stock except for I modified the launch.bat for my computer and I have tried to add Multiverse. The computer has a Intel Centrino Core 2 Duo T6400, 3GBs of RAM, and runs Windows Vista. I have tried every method I have found or thought of to try and make it work but Multiverse won't load. Please tell me if you need any other information.

I have multiverse working fine on my server. I didn't have to do much other than setup permissions. Are you using any permissions? Are there any crashes? Can you do /mv or is the plugin even working?

I have tried to use the permissions and I have also tried multiple different builds of Multiverse but in the console window it always says that it failed to load it. Even after that I have tried to use the commands but they dont work. It just talks about no such command and I have also found that no other commands work either. I have no idea what's wrong. :-\

Sounds like you need permissions, install PEX (PermissionsEx). Thats what I use and really like. If no commands work then there is a plugin that may already have permissions, like essentials, which you could fix by installing PEX and setting it as the default permissions.

I can't get anything to work (I did try the PermissionsEx thingy) and 2.1 has screwed it up to where it can't even start the server. Backdating to 2.0 doesn't help either because it loads nothing but the original Tekkit plugins. Anyone else have an idea (and thanks for all the recommendations so far)?