Herobrine First Experience

Hello everyone, Me and a few of my mates were playing Tekkit Survival Island, as you do do, everything was fine and dandy for a while untill we started spotting Herobrine. We tried attacking him but he would change into someone onto our sever and they would die. Strange? Then he started apearing more frequently. Then the last straw was when he placed a sign:

'Tick tock on the clock'

So we were all creeped out and what not, then he started speaking. Saying 'Tick Tock', 'Tick Tock' Then he just said 'Tick' and our world blew up! I have photos to prove it, sorry for the quality just I ws trying to fit a few screenies on one paint, haha. PS. I ain't trolling!

Photo's

MOD EDIT: NOPE

No I swear down its not, nobody else has the IP for our server. How could he be called Herobrine? Look on the third photo, "KaneBates" is my IGN so how could he, be me?

Let's see, "herobrine" is one of your friends, he is using one of the many IGN changing tools that you can download, he was typing those tick rocks using his keyboards, he took a nuke and made it explode. All the mysteries are solved. If you frankly don't know who it was though, it means someone with ill intentions managed to find your IP and decided to freak you out for fun. You should probably add a whitelist for more safety.

Hmm... I'm not so sure, I swear down I don't know who it is, and how could some random troll get our IP. There was no sign of him logging in or out and he could change his skin to any of ours instantnously, look at pic 3. When attacked he changes into one of us. Answer me that please?

Hmm... I'm not so sure, I swear down I don't know who it is, and how could some random troll get our IP. There was no sign of him logging in or out and he could change his skin to any of ours instantnously, look at pic 3. When attacked he changes into one of us. Answer me that please?

There was no sign of it in your server log? Well then, there either is something supernatural happening, which is false, or you're trolling me, which is most probable. But this is a fairly smart troll, so I won't mind too much. Also, I wouldn't be so surprised that "professional" griefers have ways to find IP addresses used by minecraft servers. And now that I think about it, some sort of skin/IGN abusing mod/tool is possibility from a fairly experienced coder.

I suppose, right let's get one thing clear: I'm not trolling you here, me and my mayes were all really creeped out. So it could either be a 'pro troll' or some freaky shet, either way from now on I'll get my mate (the host) to put on a whitelist. This is pretty freaky. But like I say, I ain't trolling you. I'm

the victim here! ;) It probably is a troll, why would Technic make somthing that blows up your world? Thanks anyways - even if you do doubt me.

I suppose, right let's get one thing clear: I'm not trolling you here, me and my mayes were all really creeped out. So it could either be a 'pro troll' or some freaky shet, either way from now on I'll get my mate (the host) to put on a whitelist. This is pretty freaky. But like I say, I ain't trolling you. I'm

the victim here! ;) It probably is a troll, why would Technic make somthing that blows up your world? Thanks anyways - even if you do doubt me.

Eh, you just got your survival island blown up by a griefer, I guess it would be mean to still not trust you. A whitelist is always a good idea, even if one day you want to open up your server, being able to block all players but the ones you want is a good plan to have a high quality server.

Yeah its a troll, I'm talking to him now. When I say talking I mean I'm ripiing the living crap out of him.

You contacted him? Then, make him suffer. You bear the pain of all the server admins who got griefed over the years by this guy. Don't forget to say his sister is good in the bed.

Ohh I Ripped him good - We are starting a new world now with whitelist. Too bad I can't get you a chat log. Some of my lines were 'A sad old man whom gets his kicks from hijacking peoples servers' He never liked this so nuked us. I put on Creative mode and I begin to become quite amused by the situation so I simply asked him 'What music he likes?' He replied stuff from the 80's. I then repeated to troll the troller. But I have to give him somthing - he has good grammer. Not one typo the whole time. Guess he practices. He had a pretty decent sense of humour for a sad nerd. ( No offence to any off our memebers here.)

Ohh I Ripped him good - We are starting a new world now with whitelist. Too bad I can't get you a chat log. Some of my lines were 'A sad old man whom gets his kicks from hijacking peoples servers' He never liked this so nuked us. I put on Creative mode and I begin to become quite amused by the situation so I simply asked him 'What music he likes?' He replied stuff from the 80's. I then repeated to troll the troller. But I have to give him somthing - he has good grammer. Not one typo the whole time. Guess he practices. He had a pretty decent sense of humour for a sad nerd. ( No offence to any off our memebers here.)

Hey, I'm a happy nerd, so I don't feel aimed at at all! Good job for the counter-troll activities.