Solar Array + Transfermer + bat box error

lordtazou

Question

Title: Solar Array + Transfermer + bat box error

Version: 3.1.1

Java Version: Newest Version

Description of Problem:

When you connect the solar arrays to the transformers and than connect the bat box to the transformers, you do not get any power to store.

Error Messages:

Error Log:

6 answers to this question

Erm what a bushy beard you have. So moving on have you made sure that the power out put the way the power is going into the system is correct. Also dunno if this is the case but try an MFE or an MFSU? Also before posting check that you are doing stuff right by checking out the IC2 wiki as if its something so simple then it can save people's time. Also as a side note use glass fibre instead of extra thick as that wastes energy where as the glass fiber is more efficient.

Thanks for the Beard Comment :P

Also, I have tried all of the above and I have also made sure I was doing this right up until this bug post. Before the update, I used to do this sort of thing all the time...

EDIT 1:

NVM! For what ever reason when i placed one of the transformers down, it kept rotating and that caused it not to get power... Sorry for wasting space in the Bugs forum.

Thanks for the Beard Comment :P

Also, I have tried all of the above and I have also made sure I was doing this right up until this bug post. Before the update, I used to do this sort of thing all the time...

EDIT 1:

NVM! For what ever reason when i placed one of the transformers down, it kept rotating and that caused it not to get power... Sorry for wasting space in the Bugs forum.

EDIT 2: Kaz : No worries :P