Server Crash - What Do You Think?

HalestormXV

Alright here is the crash: http://pastebin.com/pzfJzGrC

Now before we dive into the obvious. Clearly there is some type of Wild Dimension with the ID of 9 that is trying to get called. And it doesn't exist. Therefore, the server crashes. My question is, can you tell by this report what is trying to call that dimension? I don't know any of my mods that have a Dimension ID of 9. Not to mention this just started to surface today. The server has been up for a good while.

EDIT: in doing some testing it seems that this crash is related to the Nether. So when a player attempts to enter the Nether. This error occurs. Thoughts? Especially since the dim for the nether is -1

Edited by HalestormXV

The fml-server-latest doesn't show anything except that a player was teleporting and then the crash log I posted above. However as a side note to others who might run into this issue. 

I resolved it. I run a cauldron based server so I have both plugins and mods as many of us here may have. If you happen to be using the plugin multi-verse do not use the /mvregen WORLDNAME command. It appears that caused the issue. My nether was frozen over by some ignoramus so I regened the world via command so as not to disrupt the server. I supposed the way the regen command works, it is not friendly for a modded environment. So although the regen was successful and a new DIM-1 was formed the "Phantom Nether" still existed somewhere and assigned itself to whatever free Dimension ID was available; however, the server was not made aware of it. So anyone attempted to teleport to the nether still had a link to this "Phantom Nether." The only way to resolve it was to shut-down the server Delete the entire DIM-1 folder and then restart the server.

Seems to have resolved the issue thus far.  

Edited by HalestormXV