Need help making Tekkit server on a mac!

Midas23

So me and my friend want to play together online and I would like to know how to make a server. I have tried and tried but nothing works. I've watched so many videos on youtube and still nothing. I would incredibly appreciate if someone could post a video that worked for them, or write instructions themselves. (I need FULL instructions port-forwarding if necessary and everything) I don't really care if its Hamachi or not as long as it WORKS! And take in mind this is on a MAC. Thanks! :)

So me and my friend want to play together online and I would like to know how to make a server. I have tried and tried but nothing works. I've watched so many videos on youtube and still nothing. I would incredibly appreciate if someone could post a video that worked for them, or write instructions themselves. (I need FULL instructions port-forwarding if necessary and everything) I don't really care if its Hamachi or not as long as it WORKS! And take in mind this is on a MAC. Thanks! :)

yuse this link thats how i did mine on a mac and it runs fine

and hears a video i mad it shaow how to port forward in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byxBNN9wi2I&feature=g-upl