can't craft certain items after update 7.2.6

jajwee

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: windows 7 home premium, service pack 1

Java Version: 64-bit version, 7.0.0.147

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

after i updated to the latest version (clicked yes when asked) i started a new world, it started of good but when i wanted to craft a wrench (bronze, ID2) i couldn't, so i tried making some covalence dust but that also didn't work, i can place everything in the crafting table but the output doesn't show anything. i can spawn in the items.

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

too long for placement, can send if asked

4 answers to this question

First, this is the wrong section. Second, try opening your crafting table, pressing the recipe key over the wrench, and then the question mark that shows up. It should create a nice pattern showing you where to put the stuff. If that doesn't work then you should try removing the cache and running again. (In the launcher options delete cache.) Also, make sure that you are using the right item for covalence dust. charcoal with 8 cobble for low, redstone and iron for medium, coal and diamond for high.

I have the same problem and I don't know the right place to ask. I've tried clearing the cache, I've tried re-installing the launcher, and I know I'm using the right recipe for what I'm crafting. I can't find anyone anywhere that's having the same problem. This is the first one I've come across that has the same problem as me and the only answer is not really helpful.