AHHH!!!! Inventory troubles!

Right Guys so ive created a hamachi Tekkit server on My Windows 7 64-bit computer, and Its working and SEEMED fine, until i went into creative and tried putting A Condenser in my hot bar, when it kicked me out of the server. I tried it again and again and the same thing happened, what can i do??

Right Guys so ive created a hamachi Tekkit server on My Windows 7 64-bit computer, and Its working and SEEMED fine, until i went into creative and tried putting A Condenser in my hot bar, when it kicked me out of the server. I tried it again and again and the same thing happened, what can i do??

What happens when you actually craft a condenser? Also, do you have any plugins to kick players using certain items?

By the way, I'm pretty sure you don't need Hamachi to run a Tekkit server.

What happens when you actually craft a condenser? Also, do you have any plugins to kick players using certain items?

By the way, I'm pretty sure you don't need Hamachi to run a Tekkit server.

Yeah i know i dont need Hamachi but i couldnt get it to work any other way. Also no i dont have any plugins and i tried crafting wood pipes, they appeared for a second in the Space and then they dissapeared?? Its really confusing and i dont know how to sort it, any ideas???? (Also it doesnt say im kicked it either says End of Stream or Lost Connection)