0.6|MC-Legends H/M|100 slot!|PVE SERVER AND PVP SERVER|OPEN|FACTIONS|PARTIES|ALL CUSTOM CODE!|

aterruit

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I go onto any of your servers, I am unable to use any keyboard keys on the main area, including movement and item-switching, and I always use the exact specified version.I would like to give your server a happy rating, but I cannot do this until I am actually able to PLAY it.This is also my MC username.

NOTICE: Nevermind, I saw a previous post containing the solution tho this problem, sorry for wasting your time :l

hello peoples i love this server and i wish to apply for a admin or mod status,

i am good at hack/mine and i have been playing for about half a year and i think this is the best server, i am a good person and i love helping people, i don't grief anyone and i dont plan on starting! but over all i am just a player and it is your desision but i would love it if you did give me admin/mod status thank you

( my in game name is biscuit_thief )

• 2 weeks later...

a good server, wish i had a better computer to play it on. though i am having one problem and i dont know if its just me or if its because of the server but every time i log on im glitched in the ground and cant jump out. usualy im able to work my way out in 20 to 25 seconds but its realy annoying. also @littletrunks my arrows only hit about 50% of the time, most of the time they bounce off enemies and i have to go pick them up, i think it might be do to my own connection though. maybe yours is the same?

• 2 weeks later...

You have been unbanned!

I just went to go on (haven't played in a while), and it still says I'm banned. I just realized that i stated my minecraft id wrong (can't beleive i did that). It is really colin2020. No capitol on the "c". Sorry for the trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alrighty guys!!! Just as I promised, we are back!!!! WE have a new IP, and a New host, and a New name!!!

LukeyCraft Hack/Mine is now MCLEgends Hack/mine!

Our IP is hsm.mc-legends.com

I will be starting a new server thread soon!

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons