[3.1.2]Ultra Tekkit [PvE/PvP][50 Slots][Whitelist][Factions, LWC, iConomy][Teamspeak]

usmcsnipes

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: LordofBiscuits

Timezone: Eastern

How long have you been playing tekkit: For a few months now. Three or four, at least.

How often will you be on the server: For at least an hour or two a day. Everyday.

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Possibly.

Your http://whitelist.mcf.li link: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/d93c4a0ba1467db891acc63d83c4b8b8a1005918

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): It was likely just a small instance of griefing that happened long ago, seeing as how I was surprised I had a ban listed here.

Accepted! Welcome to the server!

IGN: redfrog42

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been playing tekkit: since yogscast first realease the 1st buildcraft video

How often will you be on the server: well i spend most of my time on my computer so 5-6 hours a day maybe more if the server is lag free

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): i might join the team speak server too

:D

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): According to this i have no bans

IGN: redfrog42

How long have you been playing tekkit: since yogscast first realease the 1st buildcraft video

How often will you be on the server: well i spend most of my time on my computer so 5-6 hours a day maybe more if the server is lag free

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): i might join the team speak server too

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): According to this i have no bans

Accepted! Welcome to the server!

IGN: tysontt

Timezone: Mountain Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing tekkit: About 2 months, but I know quite a bit about Tekkit

How often will you be on the server: Almost everyday for a couple hours at least

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Maybe if I can get Team Speak working

Why you received the bans (If Applicable):

IGN: webbo69

How long have you been playing tekkit: for about 6 months

How often will you be on the server: about 2-3 hours per day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): im a skype guy, but i might join

;)

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): All the bans were on faction servers, mainly because they were abusing mods, and childish mebers.

IGN: tysontt

Timezone: Mountain Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing tekkit: About 2 months, but I know quite a bit about Tekkit

How often will you be on the server: Almost everyday for a couple hours at least

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Maybe if I can get Team Speak working

IGN: webbo69

How long have you been playing tekkit: for about 6 months

How often will you be on the server: about 2-3 hours per day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): im a skype guy, but i might join

;)

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): All the bans were on faction servers, mainly because they were abusing mods, and childish mebers.

Both Accepted! Welcome to the server and hope to see you on ts!

IGN: DragonDeke

Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing tekkit: About 1 months, but I know quite a bit about Tekkit

IGN: DragonDeke

Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada)

How long have you been playing tekkit: About 1 months, but I know quite a bit about Tekkit

IGN:

epicluck

TIMEZONE:

MST

How long have you been playing tekkit:

6 Weeks

How often will you be on the server:

Several hours a day!

Would you like to join the Teamspeak:

Once my new Mic arrives in the mail, I'd love to!

Both accepted! Welcome to the server and hope to see you on teamspeak!

My in game name is Maurading

I am currently 16

I have played tekkit for only 2 months but I am still eager to learn

I am allowed to play 4 hours a day (but I usually play more when my parents aren't around :3)

Yes I do have team speak and I'd love to talk with the rest of the community

Hope you like whitelist me :D

My in game name is Maurading

I am currently 16

I have played tekkit for only 2 months but I am still eager to learn

I am allowed to play 4 hours a day (but I usually play more when my parents aren't around :3)

Yes I do have team speak and I'd love to talk with the rest of the community

Hope you like whitelist me :D

Accepted! Welcome to the server and hope to see you on teamspeak!

IGN: g150

Timezone: Central

How long have you been playing tekkit: Iv'e been playing for about ten months

How often will you be on the server: Well probably 1 to 2 hours a day

Would you like to join the teamspeak: Yeah but i will not be on it a lot. But yeah i would like to join

IGN: g150

Timezone: Central

How long have you been playing tekkit: Iv'e been playing for about ten months

How often will you be on the server: Well probably 1 to 2 hours a day

Would you like to join the teamspeak: Yeah but i will not be on it a lot. But yeah i would like to join

IGN: TheMonster264

Timezone: I live in U.K so not sure what my time zone is lol

How long have you been playing tekkit: umm about 7-8 months

How often will you be on the server: Everyday for about 4 hours each day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Yes but will have to get teamspeak first lol

IGN: TheMonster264

Timezone: I live in U.K so not sure what my time zone is lol

How long have you been playing tekkit: umm about 7-8 months

How often will you be on the server: Everyday for about 4 hours each day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Yes but will have to get teamspeak first lol

Accepted! Welcome to the server, if you need teamspeak download it @ www.teamspeak.com

IGN:AlphaCheeseGuy16

(Haters gon' hate, I made it 3 years ago

:P)

Timezone:EST

How long have you been playing tekkit: About a month, not too good at BC/IC2 stuff yet, I'm learning though. (:

How often will you be on the server: It is summer, so most likely extremely often. Multiple hours a day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Obviously, As long as there aren't too many Pre-Pubescent boys running around in there.

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): All 3 were from me telling off a control-hungry/corrupted mod/admin, followed by getting banned. Haha :3 I don't believe I've gotten any in a year or more though, I'm not a griefer though, pinky promise

^_^.

IGN:AlphaCheeseGuy16

(Haters gon' hate, I made it 3 years ago

:P)

Timezone:EST

How long have you been playing tekkit: About a month, not too good at BC/IC2 stuff yet, I'm learning though. (:

How often will you be on the server: It is summer, so most likely extremely often. Multiple hours a day

Would you like to join the teamspeak(optional): Obviously, As long as there aren't too many Pre-Pubescent boys running around in there.

Why you received the bans (If Applicable): All 3 were from me telling off a control-hungry/corrupted mod/admin, followed by getting banned. Haha :3 I don't believe I've gotten any in a year or more though, I'm not a griefer though, pinky promise

^_^.