Ive tried loading technic launcher over 50 times now and it fails EVERY SINGLE TIME

joebob77777

Question

17 answers to this question

Rinx, don't be so nice to idiots, they aren't worth it. You should have just directed him to the common problems and solutions thread, it would have saved him and you some time. Good intentions are well and all, but those kind of threads clog up the forum terribly.

Rinx, don't be so nice to idiots, they aren't worth it. You should have just directed him to the common problems and solutions thread, it would have saved him and you some time. Good intentions are well and all, but those kind of threads clog up the forum terribly.

Hi, my name is Torezu, and I support this post.

(flips excuse calendar)

Hello, your computer seems to be running in the wrong power mode. On a laptop, this will resolve itself over time, as it's automagical. On a desktop, you'll have to find the switch above the power port, on the back of the PC, and change the power mode. Don't do it while your computer is running, or you could cause issues. :)

EDIT: Ok, seriously, don't do this. I was being sarcastic, and in no way do I actually want you to blow up your PC.