Co-Op Non-Existent in these Forums? </3

DJ PON3

I've been a fan of 2-3 person servers ever since the idea of Minecraft multiplayer was released by notch. So after a (very) long time of playing minecraft things got boring blah blah blah other games were played and I came back to find this amazing modpack called Tekkit, my friends said is was SMP only but I use it on my SSP world also, I've been searching these forums looking for people to play Co-Op with but nobody wants to host a small server anymore. Is it really all about the 100+ slots overkill servers now? I'm not a fan of that idea. If anyone could tell me if there is in fact small scale Co-Op for Tekkit anymore? If so would anyone want to start a server so we could play? Skype and a mic would be needed of course.

While I was going to put a /) in my post somewhere I realized they look nasty with this font sadly :( so I'll end my post with a /brohoof for anyone out there accepting them c: <3

I will be opening up my 20 slot server up soon for other to join, right now it's just a few friends on the server while we build up a few towns and stuff. PVE server w/ some grief protection, we are building things for everyone to use (like a large scale auto item sorting thing that can sort/store over 2 million items

I will be opening up my 20 slot server up soon for other to join, right now it's just a few friends on the server while we build up a few towns and stuff. PVE server w/ some grief protection, we are building things for everyone to use (like a large scale auto item sorting thing that can sort/store over 2 million items

Sounds fun ^_^ I'd love to get in on something like that! I know I'm just a random but I am a good builder if you'd like to let me come in to build I could pm you my skype info :D

i dont use skype, the server has its own mumble server, though we are not on it much b/c a few of the guys dont have pc headsets so we chat on xbox live while doing things on the server, but i typically have both running. the server has been a little dead in the past 2 weeks though do to people being out of town for end of summer vacations

@DjDisturbed Seems fun. Would it be possible to add me too? Exactly what I've been looking for, small server with community where people know each other rather well (eliminating griefing and opening scene for pranks). Let me know anyways.