Help?

This is just a list of stuff in tekkit that I would like to know what it does because it does not explain it in crafting table 2:

1. FeedStation

2. Crop

3. Filled Fuel Can-I know what this is used for but I would just like to know how to craft it.

Feed station is part of the railcraft mod, its used to help feed animals, you can put food in and it'll feed them.

Crop is part of the ic2 mod, you make the block out of 4 sticks like you would boots, then plant it in farmland. Then you can plant anything in it you normally wood, wheat,pumpkin, sugar cane, melon. and then you can right click and it'll harvest it, while staying planted. You can also use two of them on the same plot, then plant stuff on the sides and it'll splice the two together.

filled fuel can, that's ic2 as well. It's either bio fuel, which is made with plantballs, compressing them then adding them into a canner which puts them into a fuel can, or you make it with coal instead, lasts longer but isn't renewable.

hope that helped :)

Feed station is part of the railcraft mod, its used to help feed animals, you can put food in and it'll feed them.

Crop is part of the ic2 mod, you make the block out of 4 sticks like you would boots, then plant it in farmland. Then you can plant anything in it you normally wood, wheat,pumpkin, sugar cane, melon. and then you can right click and it'll harvest it, while staying planted. You can also use two of them on the same plot, then plant stuff on the sides and it'll splice the two together.

filled fuel can, that's ic2 as well. It's either bio fuel, which is made with plantballs, compressing them then adding them into a canner which puts them into a fuel can, or you make it with coal instead, lasts longer but isn't renewable.

hope that helped :)

Thanks for your help.