Block ID Conflicts 3.1.2

S1ay

I recently updated my server to 3.1.2 and I'm noticing a couple block id conflicts. I fixed some but still have some lingering that I have not figured out.

To fix the other ones I deleted the mod configs in the config folder and used the ones in the 3.1.2 zip thinking that the block ids would have already been worked out.

The reason I'm looking into this is my servers is throwing a bunch of lua errors when trying to use the ccSensors api getReadingsAsDict. The call works but I do not like seeing a bunch of errors being thrown in the command prompt(running windows)

Here are the block conflicts I'm still getting.

2012-08-14 09:24:24 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ -49 item slot already occupied by dan200.computer.shared.ItemComputer@6b6a4b18 while adding net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock@f684bc0

2012-08-14 09:24:24 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ -48 item slot already occupied by dan200.computer.shared.ItemPeripheral@1a9b44a1 while adding net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock@47b6b3ac

2012-08-14 09:24:25 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ 1237 item slot already occupied by ccSensors.shared.ItemWiFiTransmitter@5f6b0b29 while adding ccSensors.shared.ItemWiFiTransmitter@6ca9e1af

2012-08-14 09:24:25 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ -41 item slot already occupied by ccSensors.shared.ItemComputerSensorBlock@a1e932e while adding net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock@5d50b632

2012-08-14 09:24:25 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ -5 item slot already occupied by net.minecraft.server.ItemBlock@3ef88e3e while adding codechicken.enderstorage.ItemEnderChest@3042a8be

2012-08-14 09:24:26 [iNFO] CONFLICT @ -204 item slot already occupied by net.minecraft.server.ItemWithAuxData@1171fa02 while adding net.minecraft.server.ItemMobSpawner@51d4a240

Any help would be appreciated.

This is usually caused by problems in your config files, first start with EE_props file in the main server directory and make sure you dont have any whitespacing (blank lines, tabs etc) then go into the config file and check all those too :P also the buildcraft/config folder needs to be checked too. Hope this helps :)

well as these are marked as info and you are playing tekkit 3.1.2 all is fine and dandy. its absolutely normal.

I get the same messages on server startup an never had any problems with it

Have you used ccSensors buildcraft sensor and watched your server console when you call the getReadingsAsDict function?

I had another conflict and the game ran fine till you tried to craft the conflicting item. It would crash the when you tried to pull it out of the crafting interface or using NEI as op. So while the game might seem ok you might not be working with the blocks in question.