Tekkit Launcher Bug

Guys i know this probably should be in questions but dont bug me i couldnt find the Ask a question bit

So I have made a tekkit server and i wanted to log on and ive been having tthis problem for a while now, i launch the launcher, it says Technic Launcher Goes to the launcher screen, i select tekkit, I press login, and after a bit of loading the bar freezes!! How can i sort it???

• 1 year later...

Guys i know this probably should be in questions but dont bug me i couldnt find the Ask a question bit

So I have made a tekkit server and i wanted to log on and ive been having tthis problem for a while now, i launch the launcher, it says Technic Launcher Goes to the launcher screen, i select tekkit, I press login, and after a bit of loading the bar freezes!! How can i sort it???

I actually think i found a solution. Okay first off you need to go to the start menu and type in the search bar "Run", next click the program and type in "%appdata%". After that look for a folder call ".technic" and delete it, I'm serious okay, just follow this. Next delete the launcher if you haven't already, reinstall the launcher, this worked for me, of course you'll wanna back up any worlds you have sop do that first. Hope this helps.