Launcher only gives me loading symbol

LevuCyn

Question

Hello everyone viewing to help or having the same problem

Here is my problem, Whenever I try to launch technic launcher all I get is a loading symbol that DOES not go away no matter what I do unless I turn off and on my computer or uninstall java. I have updated java to the most recent (v8u60). I have uninstalled java several times and restarted my computer. I never get any crash reports or anything of the sort just the loading symbol and nothing else happens till I turn off my computer. no new processes or anything pop up in task manager. Noticed my computer is slower when I try to launch technic so something is happening. I also have no antiviruses I tried turning off firewall. I know my computer can open it and what not because I used to be able to launch it ALL the time.

SPECS.

Procesor : AMD athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20GHz

Memory (RAM) : 4.00GB

System Type : 32 bit Operating Systems

Windows vista Home Premium

2 answers to this question

• Moderators

looks like you have been lurking these forums before posting. you managed to answer most of my questions

after clicking the launcher and getting that loading symbol, how long have you waited before attempting to cancelling it?

looks like you have been lurking these forums before posting. you managed to answer most of my questions

after clicking the launcher and getting that loading symbol, how long have you waited before attempting to cancelling it?

Well I've been trying to solve this problem for a long while now and I've given it somewhere from 10 to 30 minutes