Trains mod to tekkit?

Yesterday, as i was re-locating my factory, i had an idea, it would be easier to re-locate and move items with the trains mod, in my opinion, it would add to the industrial feel of tekkit. and the trains mod works with rail craft.

(Im not sure if this has been asked before, if so, please excuse my ignorance.)

Using Railcraft you can make trains by linking carts together via the crowbar. You may be able to make a system of chest carts that each cart would stop and fill from a standard chest by using an Item unloader then have it go to the destination and unload into other chests there via item loaders. Not sure if it will work for every cart but it's worth a shot.

Using Railcraft you can make trains by linking carts together via the crowbar. You may be able to make a system of chest carts that each cart would stop and fill from a standard chest by using an Item unloader then have it go to the destination and unload into other chests there via item loaders. Not sure if it will work for every cart but it's worth a shot.

Thanks, i didnt know that could be done, i never really played around with the crowbar.