No mob spawning

Jsolid110

Hello guys new guy to the threads and actually i'm farely new to the Tekkit all together, was watching some getting started vids on youtube with a guy name Duncan, I'm sure you all have see them, in there he mentions they have turned off creepers on his server and I have been looking around but I can't find a working mod/plug in for the current version of tekkit (maybe I'm missing something) I downloaded something called MobControll but I canoot for the life of me figure out how to access and or edit it. any help on this?

Hello guys new guy to the threads and actually i'm farely new to the Tekkit all together, was watching some getting started vids on youtube with a guy name Duncan, I'm sure you all have see them, in there he mentions they have turned off creepers on his server and I have been looking around but I can't find a working mod/plug in for the current version of tekkit (maybe I'm missing something) I downloaded something called MobControll but I canoot for the life of me figure out how to access and or edit it. any help on this?

Not moderating but I would recommend putting this in Cafe Lame...

You could use WorldGuard to disable creeper explosions, you may also be able to disable creepers through that, can't quite remember. However, if you want to completely remove them and not just their block damage, I'm sure there are other plugins if WorldGuard can't.