Single player tekkit world to tekkit server

Ri1es

Well I decided to make a map for my tekkit server, and to stop all the hastle I just built it on single player tekkit. Now I have finished my map, is it possible to put it on my server considering it is single player. I expect this will be a fairly simple question to answer

Ty

Just delete the worlds folders from the server and copy the worlds folders from your SSP world to the server. It wold be a good idea to make sure that the SSP world and SMP server are using the same build of Tekkit, otherwise some of your creations may behave strangely.

Or Just plain right disapear and destroying a lot of whats built around.

That's what happened on the server I play on. We didn't update correctly and our mods weren't loading so everything non-vanilla disappeared. Only in the chunks that loaded at the time thankfuly

Yeah, it also happens when you load up an old technic world after the update. (though thankfully i back everything up)

hey guys im trying to get some players on this new server can some of you come check it out somethimes its an dedicated serv with 100 slots 16 gb ram factions and raiding is allowed ip:t.panda-gaming.com

Idiot Translator:

Hai guys, I try to get idiots like me on this crappy server. Can some of you idiots come check my body out. Teh server is dedicated to my body with 100 slots, 16 MB RAM with crappy factions and raiding is cool. Teh IP is t.pendi-idiot.com

hey guys im trying to get some players on this new server can some of you come check it out somethimes its an dedicated serv with 100 slots 16 gb ram factions and raiding is allowed ip:t.panda-gaming.com

Idiot Translator:

Hai guys, I try to get idiots like me on this crappy server. Can some of you idiots come check my body out. Teh server is dedicated to my body with 100 slots, 16 MB RAM with crappy factions and raiding is cool. Teh IP is t.pendi-idiot.com

What I believe Techpriest is trying to say, paul, is that this is not the appropriate place to advertise your server. The Tekkit forums already have a place to do that, so if you'd like to advertise your server, I refer you to the main forum page, subcategory Tekkit Servers.