Equivalent Exchange?

0085abby

I was just talking to the guys on the IRC at the EE forums asking them if they liked Technic, they all said no it sucks and that you stole the mod but I know that you wouldn't of stolen anything.

Why would they say this?

They broke into EE's homes and took it. Held it at gun point and dragged it away into the night.

Like a horde of the undead, praying on a helpless meal of gore.

Actual events:

They travelled via airplane and their own money to EE's home and rang the doorbell. Then after giving him a box of chocolates and having a nice long conversation about the world, minecraft, and modding EE thanked them for coming and then the technic team turned into beautiful shiny angels and EE could little but give them permission to his mod merely due to their utter brilliance, beauty, and holyness.

Actual events:

They travelled via airplane and their own money to EE's home and rang the doorbell. Then after giving him a box of chocolates and having a nice long conversation about the world, minecraft, and modding EE thanked them for coming and then the technic team turned into beautiful shiny angels and EE could little but give them permission to his mod merely due to their utter brilliance, beauty, and holyness.

No, I'm pretty sure there was blood and guts and a lot of screaming and kicking and oh god I'm going to throw up BLEEEEEEUURRGHHHHHHH

And there I thought EE gained consciousness, cloned himself and send his clone out to the modding world to be part in Technic and Tekkit?

Or has EE transcended to be an Exile, too scared to go with the Trainman and is seeking shelter on the technic server?

It remains a mystery :P

Or maybe it's all true in a way, and our memories have been altered by some unseen system to limit our perspectives of it to what simple analogies we can understand without our minds being destroyed or twisted into horrible shadows beyond possibility of restoration. The massive gaps in details would come from slight individual perspective and the cosmic censorship enforced upon our minds removing from the already somewhat different perspectives, hopefully for our own protection rather than some more malicious motive.