3.1.2 Server saying it requires mod_TubeStuff 49.1.1

Twisterlj

Question

Title: 3.1.2 Server saying it requires mod_TubeStuff 49.1.1

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: 7 64

Description of Problem:

I am using the latest tekkit server, 3.1.2, and the most up to date launcer, with TubeStuff 49.1.2 (checked the .techniclauncher/tekkit/mods folder to be sure). The server keeps refusing to allow me to log in saying "the server requires you to have the following mods: mod_TubeStuff 49.1.1

Error Messages:

Error Log:

console says Twsterlj was disconnected because they are missing the following mod: mod_TubeStuff 49.1.1

4 answers to this question

important: it says that you are using TubeStuff 49.1.2 while the server wants you to use TubeStuff 49.1.1. Use TubeStuff 49.1.1!

Cut it out. You're posting nonsense that's not helpful. Look around the forum for a bit to figure out what the answers are instead of just stating the obvious "solution" that isn't helpful.

OP: You're trying to connect to a server that's running Tekkit 3.1.1, and you have 3.1.2 installed. Either delete your .techniclauncher\tekkit folder and downgrade by Options > Manual select, or pick a server that's running the newest version.

Thanks for the replies. I solved it. I had downloaded 3.1.2, but it came with TubeStuff 49.1.1, I re-downloaded 3.1.2, and it now had the correct version of TubeStuff. I just dropped the newer version of TubeStuff in and worked like a charm.