Cant Craft any Mod Items

looke39

Question

Title: Cant Craft any Mod Items

Version: 3.1.2

Java Version: Java SE 7u6

Description of Problem:

People on my server cant craft a single mod item but when i spawned some stuff in and use it they worked but not crafting at all. I had it fixed for a second somehow but then i went back to how it was before.

Error Messages:

No message

Error Log:

No log

11 answers to this question

TMI doesn't work.

Refering to your other posts i am assuming you are accusing of poster using a cracked launcher. If he is, forge would kick the player on join due to insufficient of mods loaded. Please check your accusations.

Otherwise i think this is caused by a block id mismatch between server and client. did you edited any mod configs prior to this and is all tekkit items not working or is it only some?

Refering to your other posts i am assuming you are accusing of poster using a cracked launcher. If he is, forge would kick the player on join due to insufficient of mods loaded. Please check your accusations.

Otherwise i think this is caused by a block id mismatch between server and client. did you edited any mod configs prior to this and is all tekkit items not working or is it only some?

Not really, TMI can mean two things.

Too Much Idiots.

Torenting is for Many Idiots.

I meant TMI as Too much Idiots, he didn't bother to give us the server.log, so if a player attempts to craft it. The server would kick him giving the server.log a kick.reason why. If we had the kick.reason, the problem would be resolved a lot quicker. already.

Being noted here only thing that i did server wise delete nether ores from the server files so i could start the server. Also the server dont kick people when they try to craft stuff the item just shows for a split second then its gone. /reload doesn't work i just get a message saying bukkit server cant use /reload. I have found a slight fix but its a pain in the ass to do every time i have to restart the server to update any files. As far as edit any files from tekkit launcher no texture pack and that's it.

When i start up the server for the first time that day or i use the /restart command then i have to make sure the server is empty and i just start crafting items say a tree tap. Just a pain in the ass cuz i have to boot everyone off to get it fixed if i use /restart.