Texture Pack Issues

LyteWing

OK...I know it is me doing something wrong but I did a search for Tekkit compatible texture packs and found a few. The ones that were 16x16 worked great but any of the "HD" ones that are 32x32 or greater only load the textures for the mods in the Tekkit pack. In other words the machines and tubes and other thinks that were added with the mods look great but the "vanilla" stuff like chests and world blocks and such look like regular untextured Minecraft.

Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong here?

I am using the latest version of the Technic Launcher and it is set to get the latest build of all the mods.

Most likely you only downloaded the tekkit patch for the original texture pack. You will need to download the texture pack itself then place the folders in the tekkit patch you currently have in the texture pack's zipped folder. Then place that whole folder in the texturepacks folder.

Most likely you only downloaded the tekkit patch for the original texture pack. You will need to download the texture pack itself then place the folders in the tekkit patch you currently have in the texture pack's zipped folder. Then place that whole folder in the texturepacks folder.

That is exactly what I had done...I realized it shortly after I posted here and corrected my error. Thank you for the help and the speedy answer. I really appreciate it.