[3.1.2]TeamTekkit! [PvP] [48 slots] [No Banned Items] [Multiverse] [Hardcore Anarchy]

TeamTekkit

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm are there still open slot because im pretty good or well i like to think so but i currently only have mine craft for Xbox 360 and ill be getting mine craft for computer tonight and was hoping to play on this server, but sadly if/when i play it i don't have any friends to help me understand all these new devices and was wondering could someone teach me, also do you have a ventrilo server or something?

Thanks a bunch

Hmm are there still open slot because im pretty good or well i like to think so but i currently only have mine craft for Xbox 360 and ill be getting mine craft for computer tonight and was hoping to play on this server, but sadly if/when i play it i don't have any friends to help me understand all these new devices and was wondering could someone teach me, also do you have a ventrilo server or something?

Thanks a bunch

No sorry, but we may get a teamspeak =D

Server was amazing, I really loved the server in my first day of it. But sadly I think I am done with the server. I was robbed my trees were stolen and everything I ever mined and earned got stolen. I know its not against any rules. That is why I am leaving. It is expensive to lock chests and easy to get stole from. Thank you TeamTekkit I had fun for the few hours I was on your server.

MC Username: MCRmy12

Ok.. Cya