Sign in to follow this  
TeamTekkit

[3.1.2]TeamTekkit! [PvP] [48 slots] [No Banned Items] [Multiverse] [Hardcore Anarchy]

Can you guys whitelist me... I just started today and you guys sorta became whitelisted and I can't get in??? My username is Sir_Christophe
ask to un ban me or read my post

Rules you broke: Asking for staff, OP and game modes. You're looking at a 1 day ban Mr.

i didnt ask staff didnt op or ask gamemodes cmomn first time on there please unban me

i didnt ask staff didnt op or ask gamemodes cmomn first time on there please unban me

For future references, don't ask about OP. I can't bail you out of trouble next time.

Hoping this is the place to apply for a staff position. Account is isaac1_D, been online learning the ropes for the last 2 weeks, and been learning tekkit for the last 2 days. Wanted to be in a server where I made a bigger difference.

Amazing spawn, no server lag, but an abusive owner.

Thou hast smitten me two times, just because I "got on his nerves."

Then thou hast bannethhammer me, because I pointed out an obvious bug that ruins the server.

Have fun. :)

Amazing spawn, no server lag, but an abusive owner.

Thou hast smitten me two times, just because I "got on his nerves."

Then thou hast bannethhammer me, because I pointed out an obvious bug that ruins the server.

Have fun. :)

Was this the PVP Factions "Bug"? I'm currently trying to figure out a set up to allow the PVP for all whilst keeping the Faction settings.