[3.1.3] StarBattle Creative Server [creative][32 slot][whitelist][worldguard][logblock] Think Epic!

avogatro

2KxbCmJVh7gT6326kGigKI

We are looking for creative and friendly people.

Main themes of the server are Sci-Fi, Steam Punk and Fantasy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server: avogatro-mc.etheus.de:55554

Map:

dynmap

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4UEwmsXQhwHlclk32lX7f1

7114rJgr7BX35hrsm8DxtJ

3IZlZSb1xfmnoULhl1P9hd

For application pls post those things:

3idi7pBDV3S9WDjA1r9D8g

5hfThH0BycMwyxeY1ZOxoS

5gcpBcPvyLwJtgTL993GNG

4D0Hkv8UnxdRTW3vvltu3x

5sfYUDQ3pcbj5dzb2lEw41

7cgO71mNL6cOxBNdux0g2G

5KkgbXVbZpuGkiTr7PNhpS

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Your ingame name- cdog11194 (i was on the other server with full creative)
  • Screenshots for your best creations (see hints)- i do not have any screens, i was in the process of building the USS.Enterprise (aircraft carrier)
  • strength / weakness in Tekkit- i know alot of the mods and know how to make some cool things like elevators and factory's.

• Screenshots for your best creations (see hints)- i do not have any screens, i was in the process of building the USS.Enterprise (aircraft carrier)

Well u have to rebuild it on the new server, it was not even 20% finished ...

Can u show me some screen shots from singleplayer or your build from other server? would be nice

• jiktori
  • Unfortunately most of my work has been on multiplayer servers that no longer exist, so here's a quick snap from my latest SP vanilla world (that I never put much time into as I get bored quickly when playing SP): Oh, and here's a ship I made aeons ago on a survival server (good ol' beta 1.2, shame you can't make water elevators like that anymore)
  • I'm pretty new to tekkit, and primarily interested in the wider array of blocks (especially the 1/2, 1/8 etc blocks); hopefully I'll be able to utilise that aspect of it well, but I will be unlikely to set up any complex machinery. My current intention is to build a fairly sprawling settlement (likely classical themed) rather than individual mega-structures.

In game Name: Leone1234321

Best Creation : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3i6pZnY4JE&feature=youtu.be

Tekkit Weaknessess: Im not that great with the new farming like cropnalysers and weed killer.

Im Not PRO at blutricity and red power but im not terrrible. Im in the middle

Tekkit Strength: Im really good at creating sculptures with detail. Anything Machines just ask me. In less than a day ill have an automatic factory.

I could have built more things but i just learned about this whole whitelisting thing yesterday. Please whitelist me i will not dissapoint =D

Thank you

My game name is betacrafty.

Best Creations On Server: http://img.xrmb2.net/images/390141.png and http://img.xrmb2.net/images/102569.png (Please ignore the pool on the left on the second picture)

My strengths in tekkit are in redpower, most notably blulectricity and wires, and I know enough about crops. (I would also say equivalent exchange, but most of those items are banned) My weaknesses are industrialcraft and buildcraft.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons