[3.1.2] ♦DubTekkit♦ [PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][Economy][Ranks][Towny][LWC][No EE]

vdubmastertech

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:jacob03082000

Location (country):canada

Have you read and agree to the rules:of course

Have you played Tekkit before?:when it first came out about 8-10 mounths

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:If i like the server i will probably join

have you ever been banned from another server: Yes but all was a long time ago and the servers sucked so i did not care.

IGN: ZeekyHBomb177

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Nope

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Sorry, no I am here but if contact is needed: I'll will provide my Email.

IGN: jackaluss77

Location (country): U.S.A

Have you read and agree to the rules: yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Not that I can think of

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: YUS

IGN:frenchhornplayer

Location (country): usa

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: no

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: no but plan on it

IGN: austinsplaneguy

Have you read and agree to the rules:yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:no

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:yes

IGN:vegocoke

Location (country): United States

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes i have.

Have you played Tekkit before?: Yes I've built a factory before

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:yes I have

IGN:jacob03082000

Have you read and agree to the rules:of course

Have you played Tekkit before?:when it first came out about 8-10 mounths

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:If i like the server i will probably join

have you ever been banned from another server: Yes but all was a long time ago and the servers sucked so i did not care.

IGN: ZeekyHBomb177

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Nope

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Sorry, no I am here but if contact is needed: I'll will provide my Email.

All accepted. Welcome to DubTekkit!

IGN: mcngmlover

Location (country): U.S.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: yes but it was a random ban and it got solved

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: no but if i am accepted i will quite frequently

IGN: mcngmlover

Location (country): U.S.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: yes but it was a random ban and it got solved

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: no but if i am accepted i will quite frequently

Added welcome to Dubtekkit.

IGN: Alcolado

Location (country): Trinidad

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I was banned for speaking out against corrupt staff and they dropped the ban hammer on me without hesistation.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not at the moment

IGN: Alcolado

Location (country): Trinidad

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I was banned for speaking out against corrupt staff and they dropped the ban hammer on me without hesistation.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not at the moment

Added. Welcome to DubTekkit ^_^

IGN:kingkingkingkg

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes i have

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:yes because i let a friend on my account and he griefed a server so i got banned now i know better then to let my friends use my accounts but besides that i dont think i have any other bans (sorry about not being brief it was kinda hard to shorten it)

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no but i will if i get approved :D

IGN:kingkingkingkg

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes i have

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:yes because i let a friend on my account and he griefed a server so i got banned now i know better then to let my friends use my accounts but besides that i dont think i have any other bans (sorry about not being brief it was kinda hard to shorten it)

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no but i will if i get approved :D

Added welcome to Dubtekkit.

IGN:z0mbiechez13

Location (country):USA (MST -7)

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have read them, and will abide them.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: To the furthest extent of my knowledge, I have been banned from one major server and that would be EcoCityCraft, and this was for being rejected by the community. They basically ganged up on me and banned me.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:No, but I will most definitely, as I am a talkative and active member of all communities especially of one with a forums.

IGN:z0mbiechez13

Location (country):USA (MST -7)

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have read them, and will abide them.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: To the furthest extent of my knowledge, I have been banned from one major server and that would be EcoCityCraft, and this was for being rejected by the community. They basically ganged up on me and banned me.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:No, but I will most definitely, as I am a talkative and active member of all communities especially of one with a forums.

Added, and welcome to DubTekkit!

IGN:zn4rf

Location (country):Germany

Have you read and agree to the rules: Y

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: N

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Y

IGN:Gladeandy

Location (country):Lebanon

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:No

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:No (I will soon)

IGN: tacosdelmexican

Location (country):US - west

Have you read and agree to the rules:yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:never

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no sorry

All added welcome to dubtekkit.

IGN: sabro

Location (country): US - west

Have you played Tekkit before?: yes

Have you signed up on our forums/website?: no, going to test the waters, looking for a fun pvp server with the settings like yours. Maybe I'll sign up at a later date!

dubtekkit.jpg

DubTekkit

Website and Forums:

www.dubtekkit.com

Server IP: play.dubtekkit.com

Owner:

vdubmastertech

Admins:

Camcliff

MattSirBait

Newarrior

ugrumpygrampsu

Super Moderators:

Senshaij

Moderators:

iRandomness

(Note: I say this is a mature server because the Owner and all of the Admins are in their mid to late 20's. This is a maturely run server and I can guarantee there will be absolutely no power-tripping or abuse of powers by any of the staff....EVER. I strive to have a synergistic server where everyone is treated fairly and equally.)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** Server Rules ***

Please Vist

DubTekkit Rules Page for a full list of the rules!

You MUST complete and post the white-list application (located at the bottom of this post) to be added.

Notable Plugins That We Use:

LWC - used to lock all of your valuable items, including Tekkit items

Towny - Used for Land Protection

Pictures:

Spawn

spawn1.jpg

spawn2.jpg

Player run spawn shops:

shops.jpg

Towns:

flooble.jpg

elsewhere.jpg

kaduna.jpg

General Information:

We are a fresh new Tekkit server, professionally hosted in Dallas, TX, USA. We have just opened up to the public and are accepting white-list applications. We have tried very hard to prepare everything beforehand so as not to encounter any major issues once we opened up. I would still consider the server to be in the "Beta" stage, and therefore things are subject to change. Mainly the cost of ranking up and the worth of certain items sold to the server. Once I feel everything is fairly stable we will remove the white-list and become a fully open server.

Economy and Ranks:

The marjority of the things we have set up are done with an economy system in mind. As explained below, we believe this will encourage people to play long-term by giving them goals, and hopefully create a close, tight-knit community. We are always open for suggestions and ways to improve, and you may make any suggestions on our forums (link above).

We also have a ranking system in place that restricts certain mods/items. As you go higher in the ranks you will unlock more and more of the Tekkit mods. You will have to earn money in-game and pay to rank up. Below is a list of ranks and some Q&A about why we chose to do it this way:

*** Monetary Ranking System ***

Ranks and Item Unlocks

( more in depth item lists on our website under the "server info" tab)

[ Peasant ]

• Primarily Vanilla Minecraft. Although anything not listed in the other ranks (and not on the banned items list) should be available to you at this rank. Yes you can use redpower saws to make microblocks at this rank.

[ Machinist ]

• Machinist and above ranks can create [Trade] signs to sell items to other players
  • Basic IndustrialCraft machines (no advanced circuits or medium/high voltage items)
  • Low Voltage (LV) IC Items
  • LV Solar Array
  • Chest Uprades

[ AdvMachinist ]

• Advanced IndustrialCraft machines
  • Medium Voltage (MV) IC Items
  • MV Solar Array
  • Jetpacks
  • Power Converters

[ Architect ]

• RailCraft Complete
  • BuildCraft Complete
  • HV IndustrialCraft Items
  • HV Solar Array
  • Incinerator

[ Engineer ]

• RedPower Complete
  • Nano Armor

[ Scientist ]

• Nuclear Reactors
  • ComputerCraft Complete
  • CC Sensors
  • MFFS (force fields)

[ TekkitMaster ]

• Currently not obtainable and doesn't offer any additional perks
  • Possibly a building challenge to show your mastery of all the mods working together, or ability to successfully and safely run a Mk4 or Mk5 Reactor setup

Questions and Answers

Q: What do you mean by monetary ranking system?

A: At DubTekkit we have a ranking system in place. When you first join the server you will have the rank of [Newbie]. To reach the 1st rank of [Peasant] you must type - /payrank purchase - . This will take $100 from your account (hint: you start with $100) and you will become a [Peasant]. This rank will NOT have access to most of the Tekkit mods and will be primarily Vanilla minecraft. As you move up through the ranks you will unlock access to some of the more powerful Tekkit mods.

Q: Ok great but how do I rank up?

A: Ranking up is easy! All you have to do is gain enough in-game money to pay for the next rank. Type - /payrank list - to see a list of the ranks and the cost to purchase each one. When you have the available funds for the next rank you simply type - /payrank purchase -Note that you must purchase them in order, you cannot skip past any of the ranks.

Q: How do I make money?

A: Making money is easy! You can use the - /sell - command to sell items in your inventory to the server. Simply hold an item in your hand and type /sell. Use the - /worth - command to check how much an item is worth. Most of the vanilla minecraft items can be sold as well as the ingots, rubber, and misc basic items that Tekkit adds. You can also vote for the server by clicking the VOTE link in the menu at the top of this website. You will earn $500 per voting site each time you vote.

Q: Why use a ranking system with item restrictions?! I want my tubes now!

A: There are multiple reasons why we use this system. Some of them will be explained here:

• ** Tekkit Noobs **
    Tekkit has a massive amount of things that it adds to minecraft. Our system is set up in a way that you won't be overwhelmed when you first start playing Tekkit. If you are limited to only Industrialcraft for a certain amount of playtime, this will allow you to focus only on IC. You will better learn the ins and outs of IC and not be overwhelmed with every other mod that is available. As you progress through the ranks you will gain greater knowledge of Tekkit as a whole and become a master of Tekkit!

• ** Griefing Prevention **
    The ranking system also makes it extremely difficult and time wasting for people wanting to come in and cause havoc and grief on the server. People with evil intentions won't be able to access some of the more volatile (a.k.a. lag inducing/protection plugin bypassing) mods that Tekkit offers. If you have spent enough time playing on the server and you gain access to these things then you probably know how to use them responsibly. Yes we realize this isn't fool-proof and long term players could go "rogue" and intentionally cause havoc. This just allows us to block a limited amount of items while still allowing responsible and committed players to have access to most items.

• ** Long-term Players **
    This is a simple reason. Having to rank up to use certain items will give you something to work towards, as well as some prestige over other players who have just begun playing on the server. We know from personal experience from playing on other servers, if you don't have a goal or something to work towards, you will lose interest very quickly. This is especially true for those of you who have been playing Minecraft or Tekkit for a long time like we have. We are looking to build a large, long-term, tight knit community and this will help achieve that.

Useful Ranks + Economy Commands

• /payrank list
    - lists available ranks and the cost for each of them

• /payrank current
    - displays your current rank

• /payrank purchase
    - purchase the next available rank - must at least have the cost of the rank available in your balance

• /balance or /bal
    - shows your current balance (money in your account)

• /worth or /worth [item [amount]]
    - shows the current worth of and item

- hold the item in your hand and simply type /worth

- or put the item ID# or name after /worth to see the worth of any item.

• /sell <itemname|id> [amount] OR /sell <hand|invent|blocks>
    - This command will sell the specified number of items.

- Providing inventory/blocks will loop through the items in your inventory.

- Using a negative value will sell all but the negative amount. e.g /sell 4 -10 will sell all but 10 of that item.

- Using hand will sell all of the item in your hand unless a negative value is specified. e.g /sell hand will sell all of the item in your hand. /sell hand -20 will sell all of the item in your hand but 20 of that item. /sell hand 30 will sell only 30 of the item in your hand

• /itemdb
    - hold an item in your hand and type this command to see info on that item

• /pay [username]
    - Transfers money from your account to another user. They must be online for this to work.

*** Server Rules ***

Please Vist

DubTekkit Rules Page for a full list of the rules!

*** Banned Mods/Items ***

Modpacks Completely Removed:

• Equivalent Exchange (EE)

• Wireless Redstone

• Balkons Weapon Mod

Banned Item
s:

• Anchor Carts

• Auto-matic Crafting Tables

• Black Hole Chests

• Crop-Matron

• Crystal Chest and Crystal Chest Upgrade

• Dimensional Anchor

• Duplicator

• Dynamite

• Ender Chest

• Ender Pouch

• Inudustrial TNT

• Recycler

• Mass Fabricator

• Mining Laser

• Nuke

• Project Table

• Quantum Armor

• Scrap Box

• Teleporter

• Teleport Tether

• Terraformers

• TNT

• TNT Cart

• Tesla Coil

• Turtles

• UU Matter

• World Anchor

Q: Why are these things banned?

A: All of the following mods and items are banned server wide for a multitude of reasons. They are all things that must be blocked in order to ensure the long term viability of the server. Some of them can be used as griefing tools and bypass protection plugins, some of them can simply cause massive amounts of lag and strain on the server (world anchors). Also, some of these items/mods are simply too overpowered and are basically "end-game" items. We want our community to be around long-term and having things like EE in the game will ensure that people get bored quickly, because they can simply sit back and make something from nothing. One last reason for some of these being on the list is due to the fact that they have bugs/dupe glitches/crashes. As these things are fixed by the authors of the mods, and revision updates released, they will be taken off of this list and re-introduced back into society.

*** White-List Application ***

IGN:Littlewiss

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:Yes I was so mad I greifed.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:

I sighned up.

IGN:xXDRAG0NxEAT3RXx

Have you ever been banned from another server? Ff yes explain briefly.I have been banned for "Spamming" I belive and for people saying i "Have a hacked account"

Have you signed up on our forums/website? (optional!):No i might once i like and enjoy the server

Do you understand how to connect to Dubtekkit?:Yes i know tongue.png

and for my friend

IGN:gypsyluke77

Location (country):USA

Have you ever been banned from another server? Ff yes explain briefly.He says he dont know (warning he is very dumb when it comes to remmebering stuff)

Have you signed up on our forums/website? (optional!):no

Do you understand how to connect to Dubtekkit?:yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons