[3.1.2] ♦DubTekkit♦ [PvP/PvE][40 Slots][Whitelist][Economy][Ranks][Towny][LWC][No EE]

vdubmastertech

IGN: F0rum

Location (country): Denmark

Have you read and agree to the rules: yes I have

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: No I haven't

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Nope

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Ralpheo

Location (country):U.S.A.

Have you read and agree to the rules:I have read all the rules and i understand them

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I have been banned form another server Explanation:I proved the server admin wrong he abused his power and banned me

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?No i have not but i will as soon as this is accepted (if not accepted I will not bother you)

BTW: you may have noticed the sign that one of the web-sight admins gave me I assure you that had nothing to do with my behavior they gave it to me because of the fact i like helping out the servers that didn't follow the rules when posting a server when the admin found out i was commenting on this servers application they marked me for life i have tried my best to get this off it will not work.

IGN: Ralpheo

Location (country):U.S.A.

Have you read and agree to the rules:I have read all the rules and i understand them

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: I have been banned form another server Explanation:I proved the server admin wrong he abused his power and banned me

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?No i have not but i will as soon as this is accepted (if not accepted I will not bother you)

BTW: you may have noticed the sign that one of the web-sight admins gave me I assure you that had nothing to do with my behavior they gave it to me because of the fact i like helping out the servers that didn't follow the rules when posting a server when the admin found out i was commenting on this servers application they marked me for life i have tried my best to get this off it will not work.

IGN:drs9999

Location (country):Germany

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes Sir!

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Nope

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Not atm.

Both Added welcome to Dubtekkit.

IGN: mundang

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: No

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Yes

I am a bit new to Tekkit, I understand it a bit , but there is a lot I have to learn. I would like to widen my knowledge of the mod pack ,and if possible make a few friends along the way. I do have some a fair amount of building skills, and some skills in Vanilla red stone wiring.

IGN: DerpFox656

Location (country): Australia

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have and agree

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: No I haven't

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: I'm about to

IGN: mundang

Location (country): USA

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: No

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: Yes

I am a bit new to Tekkit, I understand it a bit , but there is a lot I have to learn. I would like to widen my knowledge of the mod pack ,and if possible make a few friends along the way. I do have some a fair amount of building skills, and some skills in Vanilla red stone wiring.

Added by dub already

IGN: DerpFox656

Location (country): Australia

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I have and agree

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?: I'm about to

Added welcome to Dubtekkit.

IGN:reapersolus

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes I Agree

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain:No i have never been banned from a server

Have you signed up on our forums:I will

Added Welcome to Dubtekkit. Fyi posting 3 times all in a row isn't gunna change the response time.

IGN: clonezzz

Location (country): Norway

Have you read and agree to the rules: Agree

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: No.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:I have

info: Me and my friend Numberedboom want to play on this server because we are tired of getting griefed in othere servers :/ We feel like this server is more "clean"

IGN:CactusJak

Location (country):AZ,USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes,yes I have.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:Not on a whitelist but on one for robbing someone on a pvp, grief server.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:Not yet but I will...now.

I'm familiar with Tekkit and Technic

Have you read and agree to the rules: Agree

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: No.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:I have

info: Me and my friend Numberedboom want to play on this server because we are tired of getting griefed in othere servers :/ We feel like this server is more "clean"

Denied, I show bans on your record for grief and hacked client. Please explain and I'll reconsider adding you.

IGN:CactusJak

Location (country):AZ,USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:Yes,yes I have.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:Not on a whitelist but on one for robbing someone on a pvp, grief server.

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:Not yet but I will...now.

I'm familiar with Tekkit and Technic

Added, welcome to DubTekkit!

Hehe got bant for clearing out an abandoned town of it's goodies. Ah, well it was fun while it lasted. Players on this server and fun to talk to and extremely helpful. They can be trusted and take jokes easily. If you ever need help with something don't hesitate to ask!

Otherwise. Tell Klin or Polpoint to clear out my plots. Tell them to give it to someone else. As for the Iron Golem in my living room. Good luck with her. She's got a temper! Also, finish that Neo Armstrong Jet Armstrong Cannon located 300M east of my house. Grant should know where. Aim that sucker right at my house and tell me if it hits!

Best wishes to all!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*** White-List Application ***

Have you read and agree to the rules: Yes.

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?: Nope

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:

Denied, I show bans on your record for grief and hacked client. Please explain and I'll reconsider adding you.

Added, welcome to DubTekkit!

Oh ! I forgot that ... It was a while ago and i was a bit stupid i guess .. I was just having fun with my friends and got a little to "cocky" ^^ Anyway, i love playing tekkit and it's hard to find a tekkit server that is good, and i think this probably is one of the better servers. I would never do such thing as griefing or hacking again.

IGN:Deathofall1234

Location (country):USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:no

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no

IGN:Deathofall1234

Location (country):USA

Have you read and agree to the rules:yes

Have you ever been banned from another server, if yes explain briefly?:no

Have you signed up on our forums/website (not required to!)?:no

Added welcome to Dubtekkit.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons