setting up a computer program

Fionn

hey everyone i have a slight problem.

i need my computer in minecraft to send to a monitor the reading i get from other machins like the querry or lights i just need a program and tutorial about how to set this up. hope u guys can help.

hey everyone i have a slight problem.

i need my computer in minecraft to send to a monitor the reading i get from other machins like the querry or lights i just need a program and tutorial about how to set this up. hope u guys can help.

Spelling and capitalization are very important when writing computer programs. I would recommend viewing this tutorial first before attempting to write any Lua code.

warp thats not funny but seriosly i know how to right code its getting the info from the machins and playing it on a monitor

I don't know about that. I thought it was pretty funny.

Try looking at the wiki/forum post for ccSensors. Make sure you don't spell it ccSensurs or else the computer will yell at you.

Edit: By yell at you, I mean delete all your games, ruin your essays, and tell its best friend, SkyNet, that you're being dumb. SkyNet will not be pleased... not at all.

Warp that's not funny, but seriously, I know how to write code, it's getting the info from the machines and playing it on a monitor.

I never go all out grammar nazi, I'm serious, never. But you gotta understand that spelling and punctuation are important things to have to code, and you clearly don't possess them. And also, what you're saying doesn't have anything to do with coding.