deleted all the mods in tekkit

iTzhizzy

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: windows

Java Version: 1.7.0_05

Antivirus Program:

Description of Problem:

when ever i received the spout craft update and i launched tekkit i saw that there were only 3 mods loaded and so i continue normally and when i started my world all tekkit related items were gone and they were not in not enough items if you are experiencing this problem please tell me home to fix it and if you know how to fix it please tell me

Error Messages:

Error Log:

4 answers to this question

go into your roaming/.techniclauncher then go into your tekkit folder BAckup your saves if you want, then delete the tekkit folder in .techniclauncher then delete the technic launcher NOT THE FOLDER THE EXE Once you have done that goto the tekkit website and redownload the technic launcher and run tekkit on it... it will re install tekkit. onces its done close tekkit then copy your saves back. It worked for me...

go into your roaming/.techniclauncher then go into your tekkit folder BAckup your saves if you want, then delete the tekkit folder in .techniclauncher then delete the technic launcher NOT THE FOLDER THE EXE Once you have done that goto the tekkit website and redownload the technic launcher and run tekkit on it... it will re install tekkit. onces its done close tekkit then copy your saves back. It worked for me...

He should delete the entire .technicpack folder