when i play my server it automatically says end of stream why !!?

windwalker

Question

17 answers to this question

Okay, fucknuggets, let's just put this guy out of his misery and be done with it.

First thing to do is try direct connecting to the server in question.

If that doesn't work, you need to open up your computer's command console, and type in these three lines.

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /renew

If that doesn't work, then that means you have been screwing around with the FTP (It is actually your server, isn't it?)

...after a few minuts it sunndely crashes in a whit screen

Those whit screens are horrible. The witless ones are even worse.

I have a new sever now and there i havent got the problem so maby it is the sever i dont no

Newly severed limb? Those are also bad.

after 2 days of playing it sunndely crashes and shows a whit screen soory i dont no it

If you play for 2 days, you're probably going to crash. I wouldn't be so worried about your computer.

Moral of the story: learn to spell and create complete sentences before playing Minecraft.

Those whit screens are horrible. The witless ones are even worse.

Newly severed limb? Those are also bad.

If you play for 2 days, you're probably going to crash. I wouldn't be so worried about your computer.

Moral of the story: learn to spell and create complete sentences before playing Minecraft.

do you no the answer op my problem

I was hoping you two would pick up on the fact that you're in the wrong section, spouting nonsense about how your servers don't work, with no launcher logs, server logs, or any other relevant information. At any rate, I'm done, and so is this thread. Try again in the right spot, if you still want help. If you continue to use the chat speak and/or grammar and spelling so bad I have trouble figuring out what you're saying, you'll likely be mocked mercilessly. Consider this a warning.