Still having power issues

Cougar281

I'm STILL having power glitch issues. Power always works fine until the server restarts, at which point, some or all deviced get lost in the weeds. It requires me either taking out and replacing a MV transformer or a flass fibre cable. I have virtually no splits in cables (there's only one prior to the first MFSU to split the output from my HV Solar Array to two MFSUs - one for my Mass Fabricator and one for pretty much anything else), I have my machines grouped in threes with a LV transformer under the middle one of each group and a Glass Fibre cable out each side of the transformers to the adjacent machines. All 'splits' are being done using two MV transformers - I have the feed from the MFSU entering the HV side, then one output going to each LV transformer and on the first MV Transformer, one output going to the HV side of a second MV transformer, where I'm using four of the five outputs, each one feeding a different bank of machines.

It seems splits (I had several more before I moved & redesigned my 'house'. Now the only one is before the first MFSH. All problems seem to occur after the MFSU. Is anyone else having similar glich issues? Is there anything that can be done, or is it just 'the way it is'?