No such item?

Diamond1586

hello, um i have a server and it al works fine etc. the minimap and waypoints work, but when i try to get something like a pipe or whatever isnt original minecraft, it says in the chat: no such item.

please help! i dont know what to do!

greetings, a fellow tekkit player. :D

NEI missing some recipes too. Like the advanced alloys .. the recipe system is screwed up in some areas. No I won't go into detail about it either. Figure it out for yourself..

Hey here is an idea. Instead of sifting through the forums all day long and bitching at the "way" people communicate in a forum maybe you could use that time to actually put something together that works? Maybe spend more than an hour before playtesting a patch before releasing it?

Bitching at the people who are helping you perfect this isn't going to help your cause.

You guys are awesome. But you also suck donkey dick. Get some fucking social skills.

UDER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST

NEI missing some recipes too. Like the advanced alloys .. the recipe system is screwed up in some areas. No I won't go into detail about it either. Figure it out for yourself..

Hey here is an idea. Instead of sifting through the forums all day long and bitching at the "way" people communicate in a forum maybe you could use that time to actually put something together that works? Maybe spend more than an hour before playtesting a patch before releasing it?

Bitching at the people who are helping you perfect this isn't going to help your cause.

You guys are awesome. But you also suck donkey dick. Get some fucking social skills.

Congratulations! Your extreme hypocrisy has earned you a one week trip to Probationville!

? dafuq ?