I am in need of some assistance with permissions.

Terianzul

Alright, I have been messing with the permissions of a friends server for a bit now and I just can not figure out what I am doing wrong. Here is my questions, is there a place I can find the permission nodes for the tekkit suit or do I have to go through and check each plugin and so on and so forth?

Tekkit does not have it's own permissions; permissions come from Bukkit itself and whatever plugins you have installed. Plugin authors are usually pretty good about documenting their permission nodes, so yeah, you're kind of stuck going through what you have for plugins and getting the permissions for each. When using a permissions plugin you may need to add the fake players used by some mods ([RedPower], [buildCraft], [ComputerCraft], [industrialCraft], and [RailCraft]) and you may also need to tweak how the mods use their fake users (I know with PEX we had to have the fake users simulate login).

Really considering starting a permissions guide thread.... but, tbh, my own information is mostly second-hand and learned by fire.