noy sure how to update/ no update button

bidgey225

Question

Launcher Version: 1.0.1.3

Operating System: windows 7

Java Version: uh....

Antivirus Program: something microsoft

Description of Problem:

it says when i go into tekkit ssp that i am 5 updates behind, but it dosent tell me how to update.

Error Messages:

none

Error Log:

7 answers to this question

im not sure how to update aswell will be really helpful is someone could help and also does anyone know when i open the launcher pad on tekkit this always comes up CANT KEEP UP, DID THE SYSTEM TIME CHANGE , OR IS IT THE SERVER OVERLOAD. Is this because i havent done the updates reply someone asap please

1. Actually fill out the bug report properly, as for Java Version, don't put "uh", find it out so we can help you.

2. @matjaz, we don't tolerate double posting, so could you please refrain from doing it?

3. Why are you playing Tekkit in SSP? It's meant to be played in SMP...

4. As for your problem, you should be able to just select the recommended build for Tekkit. (Press the Options button in the Launcher, click "Manual Build Selection", then choose the build in the list that says "Recommended Build".

and i am now 6 updates behind...

:doh: Use the edit button next time. You are not behind, it is a mod (Matmos) that has been updated since it was put in the pack. It is nothing to worry about and it is only talking about the one mod (and all that mod does is add ambient sounds so you aren't missing much). Next time, could you use the search button please?