Can someone please tell me how to update tekkit to r17?

M4K04

I see the confusion. I forgot which one it was, but one of the mods was posting a message about updating at log in. It is NOT Tekkit. After I think it was 3 times, the message went away and will not return until a new version of the mod is out.

OP: Next time you may want to take a bit longer to read the message, and work to state things a little clearer. One sentence is rarely enough for anyone to help you. When you receive a message, it is always best to post the message/error in its entirety. This is why you are having problems.

Anyways, just ignore it for now. When Tekkit next gets updated, it will include a newer version of the mod in question. You could possibly install the updated version yourself, but there are likely to be issues that you would need to fix yourself.

Ahhh yes you are right Zemerick, the Matmos mod (Its a sound mod) has a popup in chat that tells you it is out of date. Because of the nature of the pack some mods update sooner than the rest and so they have updates available. Ignore it. Also try to be more clear in the future.

Ahhh yes you are right Zemerick, the Matmos mod (Its a sound mod) has a popup in chat that tells you it is out of date. Because of the nature of the pack some mods update sooner than the rest and so they have updates available. Ignore it. Also try to be more clear in the future.

Thanks for the help everyone.