My friends con't join my tekkit server

perry04

So i have a normal mincraft server that i run on my pc and my friends can assess that, but when i downloaded the server for tekkit and run the server ( I did port forwarding and they can assess my normal server) it doesn't show up for them there is just an x throw it. Do i have to do a different port forwarding for this server? I can join the server justfine. When I do run the server i do get two warnings they are 1) {Configuration for mod_computercraft.enableAPI_http found value 0 outside acceptable range 4.9E-342,1.7976931348623157E308} 2) {could not get information about this Craftbukkit version; perhaps you are running a custom one?: FileNotFoundException.} I dont know what they mean or if they have any effect on if my friends can join? what can i do to get them to assess my server?

Also to note when I downloaded the tekkit launcher and created my own world it got a warning on the bottom left that say something along the lines of (you are 5 version behind the r17 and this message will not show up after 1 more log in) i didnt copy it down because there wasnt any problems that i could see. I dont know what this mean as well?