I ruined my tekkit server map , any chance i can fix it ?

I was playing on my tekkit server , when suddently my base reactor exploded and everything got ruined. After that happened closed the server , opened it and nothing so then i switched off the power so that the server would load the previous automatic backup , but nothing happened. Is there any way for me to fix it ?

Unless you have a backup of your own, probably not. If you're really that desperate, you could try using that "Restore Previous Versions" option and download one from when your computer last backed up, but that'd probably undo all of your stuff you'd done since then.Your best bet is probably just to spawn the stuff back in and pretend this all never happened.

Unless you have a backup of your own, probably not. If you're really that desperate, you could try using that "Restore Previous Versions" option and download one from when your computer last backed up, but that'd probably undo all of your stuff you'd done since then.Your best bet is probably just to spawn the stuff back in and pretend this all never happened.

And how Exactly do I do that ? The restore previous versions option ?