Only technic launcher download will open but no`t

Sotrah

Question

Launcher Version: Latest

Operating System: Windows 7 64bit Ultimate

Java Version: The one you linked me to

Antivirus Program: Avast!

Description of Problem:

It wont launch, only the technic download launcher opens, but only for a little moment (about 2 sec or so)

Error Messages:

(screwed up badly at the title...)(not the techinc launcher, but the title on the report)

Error Log:

None

3 answers to this question

Well, I thought the Technic Launcher was at version 1.0.1.3, but it seems I am outdated. I shall download version 'latest' as soon as I can find it. I am having trouble though, finding out the version 'latest'. Can someone help me out with this?

And also Java! I have Java 7, not version 'the one you linked me to'. I wasn't aware of all these updates! I thought that updates went by numbers though, not by words. Well, looks like I am just an outdated person who should really check up on his software versions. I might even miss the latest update for Windows, version Windows Mac Linux OS 205 7! Jeez, this is getting out of hand.

Well, I thought the Technic Launcher was at version 1.0.1.3, but it seems I am outdated. I shall download version 'latest' as soon as I can find it. I am having trouble though, finding out the version 'latest'. Can someone help me out with this?

And also Java! I have Java 7, not version 'the one you linked me to'. I wasn't aware of all these updates! I thought that updates went by numbers though, not by words. Well, looks like I am just an outdated person who should really check up on his software versions. I might even miss the latest update for Windows, version Windows Mac Linux OS 205 7! Jeez, this is getting out of hand.

The sarcasm! It burns!!!

But seriously OP: do a little bit more research next time please.