[3.1.2] COMMANDOTEKKIT[PVP/PVE][30 SLOTS][GREYLIST][MCMMO][MOBARENA][MULTIVERSE][CHOPTREE2]

xXCommandoSXx

1. Username (in game username) :kikre

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10:3 i know a lot about buildcraft and some things about other mods

(1 being no experience, 10 being plenty of experience)

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):3-4 hours per day

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):it i think it is worth it

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.):i have no a idea

1. Username: Shadowolf55

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 7 Good with ee basic understanding of rp and vary good with BC and IC2

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week?: like 5-8 hours/day.

4. Do you plan on donating?: If the server is good enough.

5. Do you know what a red matter flower is?: Yea a flowerlike shape with a collector antimatter relay and condenser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. Username (in game username) : Vilger36

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10:8 i'm pretty good, but I don't know everything

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference):I will be on this server only on the weekends (school)

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server):no, sorry but I don't know how and i don't have the time.

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): Isn't it the most powerful energy condensers?... thanks any ways!!

1. Username (in game username)
: Buzzcut30002000

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10
:7 i know enough to prevent laggy factorys and some more advanced things

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference)
:When im not in my CDL Class i should be on and when im not driving down the road after that

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server)
:Yes after i start getting a paycheck agian.

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.)
: Yes and i know how to hide one as well

• 1 month later...

1. Username : NexusRavens.

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: about 8-9.

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week?: Every Day.

4. Do you plan on donating?: Maybe depends on if you people are cool.(basically yes)

5. Do you know what a red matter flower is? :Yes I do its made with EE and stuff

1. Username
:
leearnold90

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10
: 4/5, learning new stuff everyday

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week?
:nearly everyday and about 3 or 4 hours a day

4. Do you plan on donating?
: depends really

5. Do you know what a red matter flower is?
:generates emc

• 2 weeks later...

1. Username (in game username) : Snooron

2. Amount of experience w/ Tekkit on a scale of 1-10: 10

3. How often do you think you will be on the server per week? (This is just for reference): 5 days a week

4. Do you plan on donating? (This will help us to keep up the server): Maybe

5. (Last question.) Do you know what a red matter flower is? (Also for reference.): Yes