[3.1.2]Tekkit4Fun [No Pvp] [32 slots] [Open] [Essentials] [LWC] [HawkEYE] [24/7]

Ashorack

Ashorack, not sure you know, but someones quarry is overflowing and taking up the entity limit for the entire map. Items and blocks are being lost when they are dropped or mined. Not sure whose it is, but it has been going on for a few days now, and only goes away with the automatic server restarts.

Yes you are right it happened one time with my quarry but i fixed it but i need to tell u something DONT USE buildcraft pipes I am Serious. I Had laods of experiences and it makes items spawn underground and the onyl way to stop is it to pick all that shit up so yeah

Sorry guys, there was a big crack down with the server few days ago, something bugged, then corrupted the tekkit core files. The server errored then I was unable to start it. As soon as I figured out I reuploaded the core tekkit files that helped me restart the server. But still something is generating endless cycleses on that map, wich giving infinite lagg, and If I restart it it freezing then stopping running after some time.

I tired to figure out what happened really but wasnt succes, I watched the topics over the internet tired to rollback problematical items, I spend hours and hours with that.

I can only guess it was redpower or some computercraft stuff what lead to this error.

The only solution was to create a fresh map, and I tired to ban problematical items. I hope this does not happen in the future.

Theres a new map and also a new item banned list, at the first post of this thread.