[3.1.2]SlimeTech[PvP/PvE][40 slots][Open]The Slimiest Server in all Minecraftia!

Kidminecrafter

dBZra.jpg

Welcome to SlimeTech!

The Awesome 24/7 Tekkit Server! (Slimes Included)

IP: 98.242.35.182

Rules
:

1: Don't greifing or stealing, no one likes griefers

2: Be respectful to Admins, Mods, and other players

3: Do not whine for Admin or Mod, if you do you will be kicked

4:
WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR MODS!!!

5: Have fun!

Admins:

zytron11, AHACT, Bttfan/Kidminecrafter, NoobSlayer875

Moderators:

bseal90

Banned Items:

IC2:

Mining Lazer, Nuke, Industrial TNT

EE:

Ring of Ignition, Zero Ring, Harvest Band, Archangel Smite, Void Ring, Black Hole Band, Watch of Flowing Time, Mercurial Eye, Destruction Catalyst, Hyperkintic Lens, Catalytic Lens, Red Matter Tools & Armor

Server Plugins:

AntiCreeper, Towny, Big Bother, Essentials, LWC, Group Manger, Buycraft [Coming Soon
:D
]

Other Stuff You Might Want to Know!:

We basically are a fun, kind Tekkit community that likes Fun and
Cheese
-its! We go by the Old Saying "Treat Others the way you want to be treated!" All we want to just want to have a good old fun time!

Extra Note:

The Owner of the Server is zytron11 (Zack), I am just the representative of Slime Tech. If anyone has experience with adding Tekkit items to lwc, contact Zack through Skype (zytron11).

Screenshots:

COMING SOOOOOON!

Dear any admin i have been griefed by CaptainFreshKidd8 i have pics to prove it

My IGN is MeKillYouNow

This is him when he said "thanks for the condensor"after he broke it

YJ6yB.png

Me trying to reason with him

XmnYB#10

uDLIA.png

Him stating he has alts

Qv08f.png

All i ask is for my machines back and for him to be ip banned so no one else is griefed by this fail of person.

• 2 weeks later...

beetle or anyone coming here becuase they cant connect is well let me qoute the admin "i went on the server fixed the problem, we killed the dragon, and the people who killed it wanted a guardian rank for them, after I made the monument, and then I kind of messed up permissions, so I'm working on getting it fixed now, the server will be up when its fixed, it will take a while though' this is what the admin said

beetle or anyone coming here becuase they cant connect is well let me qoute the admin "i went on the server fixed the problem, we killed the dragon, and the people who killed it wanted a guardian rank for them, after I made the monument, and then I kind of messed up permissions, so I'm working on getting it fixed now, the server will be up when its fixed, it will take a while though' this is what the admin said

Can you tell me how I can contact him?

His skype won't work for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...