Mode toggle with full nanosuit

Weylin

When all pieces of a nano suit are worn together, to have 4 different modes that can be cycled through.

Armor mode - Provides a boost to protection. (This would be the default 90% protection)

Travel mode - Like the quantum leggings, maybe less powerful, armor rating would reduce.

Stealth mode - Always in 'sneak' mode regardless of what you're doing, high power drain, armor reduced.

Strength mode - Provides a 'strength' potion effect, high power drain, armor reduced.

Yeah, I'm ripping of crysis here, sorry XD

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible either, for the game to detect if a full suit is being worn, and to force a player into sneak mode.

Not even sure if it is possible for armor to change on the fly either.

When all pieces of a nano suit are worn together, to have 4 different modes that can be cycled through.

Armor mode - Provides a boost to protection. (This would be the default 90% protection)

Travel mode - Like the quantum leggings, maybe less powerful, armor rating would reduce.

Stealth mode - Always in 'sneak' mode regardless of what you're doing, high power drain, armor reduced.

Strength mode - Provides a 'strength' potion effect, high power drain, armor reduced.

Yeah, I'm ripping of crysis here, sorry XD

I'm not entirely sure if this is possible either, for the game to detect if a full suit is being worn, and to force a player into sneak mode.

You realize that being in sneak mode only makes other players can't see your name, right?

That's the point, you could operate in an underground base, and only an X-rayer would find you.

It would be useful in PvP situations if you're trying to get a jump on someone, or escape and hide.

That's true. But it would be nicer if mobs couldn't detect you either, so it's also useful in SSP.