[3.1.3]DreamCraft [Arena PvP], [70 Slots], [Open], [24/7], [EE- Enabled], [ChopTree2]

DragonRX

Pretty much the only server ive been on with such a friendly community. Definitely high rating, especially when most other servers have so many items banned. Amazing server with amazing people.

Thanks for the Feedback! Glad you like the server!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too all people that are new, this is a very good server it has everything you would need in it if u think it is a rip off that there are no red matter tools you are wrong. The good thing is there is red matter armor and more so it is not a rip off. ~Ranger913~

This server is by far my favorite, the staff are nice, and hey, I like it to where I wanna be part of the staff, so that I can help make the server even better. I would donate thousands of dollars. That is, if I had thousands of dollars. It is an all-in-all very friendly server, where even the basic members will greet you with a welcome and a kind hello. If you want a non-pvp tekkit server, look no further! Come say hi! Check it out! It'll be worth your time.

I'm sorry that some stuff was stolen, however we have now fixed this problem. I hope you may come back :( Just place a sign on anything you would like locked. Also remember to claim your land using your faction. This will make sure nothing is stolen from you.

i tried that on some items but i cant put them on my energy collectors

hey bossman can you please tell me why u restRTED THE SERVER MAP ME AND MY FRIENDS SPENT WEEKS on this server and i loved this server and it took forever for me to get my stuff so please tell me this was a joke and you had this map saved so i can have my stuff back please

The server was reset for one main reason. It was not working. I tried everything in my power to fix the server back to it's original state. But I could not fix it. I had to delete all the server files and restart them. The little files I could bring back I did. I'm sorry that this happened. View it as a new start rather than a bad ending. Shoot me a pm in game and I'll talk to you about it.

Dreamcraft is awesome. Friendly community, friendly players, it's all just great. If you're looking to join a new server, don't consider Dreamcraft, just join it. ITS AWESUM YAYAYAAYAYAYAYA

I'm glad you like the server!!!

Seems a good server, although despite building a little starter house in a fairly out of the way location, I logged back in the next day to find someone had detonated what looks like a swarm of creepers on my land. My stone house is now floating about 2 blocks over the new cratered landscape where my orchard used to be :(

I can easily fix it, dig up a couple of stacks of dirt to fill in the craters and go off and collect more saplings to replace the orchard but not sure I want to have to do that every other day. No ops on at the moment to protect the land to stop griefers repeating. Will try in a few days, otherwise I would strongly advise anyone building to make sure the land is protected somehow first. Or build your house in a deep underground cave somewhere with no visible entrance to give it away.

Server's quite awesome and would love to see more people online. Feel free to message me if you need to. I'm always online, even when I should be coding haha - Phyrax

Glad that I am getting so many positive responses :) Thanks everyone!

• 5 weeks later...

scaled.php?server=207&filename=coollogoc

Ip:198.144.187.194:25632

TeamSpeak Ip: teamspeak.dreamteamgaming.org:10257

scaled.php?server=820&filename=collagec.

Welcome to DreamCraft! We are a medium sized server dedicated to our players! The server's spawn is a large spacious village with many exciting features to check out such as the PvP Arena and the mall and much, much more!

scaled.php?server=809&filename=coollogoc

scaled.php?server=152&filename=coollogoc

DreamCraft is a medium sized tekkit server and community. Players maintain friendly relationships with one another. Plugins are installed to prevent greifing, etc. DreamCraft is about building what your heart desires! Nobody should be able to destroy whatever you create. In DreamCraft we truly achieve our tekkit dreams!

scaled.php?server=210&filename=coollogoc

Before joining you may wonder, "Why DreamCraft?" What's so special about this server that I would want to play on it. DreamCraft is not just a server, we are a community. Not only do we play tekkit but we build together, talk on teamspeak, and help each other out. DreamCraft has something for everyone to do. Like PvP, then go to the pvp arena. If you like Survival Games then just type /sg join to join the games. Or are you a monster slayer? No problem just go to out mob arena. And if you just like building then just warp to the build zone to get started. If you need help starting out, or you have never played tekkit, not to worry. Players or staff members can help you out with any problems you may encounter. If you want a friendly community, and a server with things for everyone, then DreamCraft is the place for you. So why not join in and give it a try?

scaled.php?server=401&filename=coollogoc

In DreamCraft everything can be protected! If you would like to protect your land just ask an admin or myself, if you would like to protect chests or furnaces just use the LWC plugin! DreamCraft is about building what you like. Nothing will stop you from achieving it, protecting your land and items is one step towards your goal.

scaled.php?server=690&filename=coollogoc

There are a set of rules to keep our server clean and running. If players are caught disobeying the rules punishment will occur. The rules are as follow:

• No Spamming- Nobody wants their chatbox to be filled with constant spam
  • No Griefing- This is a building server, you grief your out... No warnings
  • No Stealing- People work had for their items, caught stealing once it's a warning, next time it will be a lot more of a serious punishment
  • No Harassment- This should be commons sense, do not make players feel as if they are unwanted on the server... They are exactly the same as you are.
  • No Advetising- This includes other servers, websites or anything un-server related. You will be muted for advertising.
  • No Duplication- Others get their items legitimately, you should too. Duping is a ban.
  • No Hacked Clients- If you can't play without cheating then go on another server. This server is not for cheaters.
  • Don't Leave Machines or Engines on When Offline- This one goes on the honor system. If you leave your complicated machinery or engines on when you are offline you are just causing lag. So please turn it off.

coollogocom153064661.png

The player economy on DreamCraft is well organized. Plugins are installed for players to be able to own shops that will automatically sell items in stock. As well as shops players have a good sense of value of items and know what is worth how much.

scaled.php?server=33&filename=coollogoco

When you join in game please read the rule board located in the spawn area, then give yourelf a tour of the vast spawn area, after wards you may play Mob Arena or Survival Games or just warp to the build zone to get going!

scaled.php?server=337&filename=coollogoc

-Mob Arena

-Pvp Arena

-Survival Games

-Build

-Tour The World!

coollogocom149741666.png

• Survivor- This is the default rank. When you join the server you will automatically become a survivor. This is the lowest player rank.
  • Trusted- After playing for 25 hours you will become a trusted. After becoming trusted players know that you have been around for a while and they can trust you.
  • Veteran- After sticking around for a grand total of 75 hours in-game you will be rewarded with the veteran title. This will show that you have stuck around for quite a while and deserve the rank of Veteran.
  • Legend- Legend is the highest player rank. Players must have played for 100 hours in game to receive this title. It is an honor in the dreamcraft community to be a legend. Players look up to legends for anything from help, to trusting them with holding items, etc.
  • Mod- Mod is the first staff rank. Players with mod have earned the owners trust and are deserving of the title. Mods have the power to mute players, jail, ban and kick. If you are caught breaking the rules a mod will usually be on to punish you. Don't break the rules!
  • Admin- Admins have the highest power on the server besides the owner and co-owner. Admins have all staff powers enabled and are on the server to help anybody with anything need be. Have a problem Just contact an admin and they will be there to solve it. If an admin catches you breaking the rules you will be punished immediately no questions asked.

scaled.php?server=823&filename=coollogoc

-Buycraft

-Citizens

-Essentials

-eWarp

-GroupManager

-iConomy

-LWC

-Manta Mob Control

-Mob Arena

-Ptweaks

-Multiverse

-Scheduled Announcer

-World Edit

-World Guard

-Survival Games

scaled.php?server=651&filename=coollogoc

Disabled Items:

-TnT

-Nukes

-Red Tools (Griefing)

-Black Hole Band (Duping Glitch)

-Ring of Arcana (Fire Bypasses Protections)

-Evertide and Volcanite Amulets (Bypass Protections)

Disabled Mods:

Balkons Weapons- For the most part this server is not for pvp. Pvp is only available in the pvp arena, therefore this mod will not work wiell with the server. The Balkons weapons mod bypasses the pvp block in most areas of the world, and allows player killing outside of the arena. So we are sorry to disable the weapons in this mod.

scaled.php?server=20&filename=coollogoco

Server Spawn:

scaled.php?server=19&filename=19661845.p

Un-named Castle:

scaled.php?server=502&filename=53788626.

Mob-Arena:

scaled.php?server=3&filename=mobarena.jp

Community Build Projects:

scaled.php?server=546&filename=69572824.

Castle Style Survival Games:

scaled.php?server=600&filename=73553821.

why is the server saying that its whitelisted

• 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons