Voltz server not working

H3EX

Hi,

I set up a voltz server this evening and it crashed, I'm pretty shit with this kind of stuff so I thought this would be the best place to get some help.

Here's my crash report:

at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74762_e(SourceFile:125)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:572)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:49)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:15)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:179)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:287)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:26)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:769)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:320)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:716)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:600)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

If theres any other information people need to figure this one out please let me know

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I set up a voltz server this evening and it crashed, I'm pretty shit with this kind of stuff so I thought this would be the best place to get some help.

Here's my crash report:

at net.minecraft.nbt.NBTTagCompound.func_74762_e(SourceFile:125)
    at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilChunkLoader.loadEntities(AnvilChunkLoader.java:572)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:49)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:15)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:179)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:287)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_5_R3.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:26)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:769)
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:320)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:716)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:600)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

If theres any other information people need to figure this one out please let me know

first of all: 100 views 0 replies. Shame on the technic forums community. I see that you are using bukkit? Was that intended? And if so: not all mods are compatible with bukkit. There is something about a chunk loader that holds a chunk with something with a corrupt NBTTag. Its an entity, that's all I can read

• 3 weeks later...