Terriforming Question

Kueeny

I've been playing with World Edit and Voxel Sniper recently and one question hit me like a rock. What if I wanted players to mine in my man made area? I created a mountain using stone but how will my players get any other resources like coal or any of the ores from it? Do I have to manually place them? Is there a plugin that does that?

You can do //set stone,dirt,gravel,air,coal,iron,redstone,lapislazuli,gold,diamond,etc

It will randomize it but keep in mind it will not be proportional

But you can do

//set stone,stone,stone,stone,stone,stone,gravel,dirt,dirt,dirt,goldore,otherores,etc

And it will have less ores.

Not sure if there are plugins for this

I use a bunch of WE scripts for terraforming

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/terraforming-toolkit/

once you get it to work on multiplayer (wich may be a big pain in the ass due to the hard dependencies it has) it's very easy to use and superpowerfull. It has one script that generates ore veins that looks smooth and natural, plus many other usefull things that will help you a lot in the terraforming process.

I would also suggest that you have a look at worldedit CUI if you haven't already.

I use a bunch of WE scripts for terraforming

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/terraforming-toolkit/

once you get it to work on multiplayer (wich may be a big pain in the ass due to the hard dependencies it has) it's very easy to use and superpowerfull. It has one script that generates ore veins that looks smooth and natural, plus many other usefull things that will help you a lot in the terraforming process.

I would also suggest that you have a look at worldedit CUI if you haven't already.

This is absolutely marvelous! Thank you!