[Tekkit] Picking up blocks from the ground

medi4

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to pick up items from the ground with some sorta machine of tekkit...

why?

In my world pretty much everything is done by computercraft turtles and in the current version of computerCraft which is included in tekkit the only way to get items out of the turtles is drop it (or take it out by hands) and now I'm looking for a way to get in a chest or pipe...

I'm using filters now and if works perfectly, alternativley I could have used alchemical chests with that void ringy in it... but filters works just like I imagined!

Thank you both for helping!

Or, you could use transposers, which are cheaper (don't require gold ingots). transposer can also suck items off the ground, as well as out of inventories (chests, machines, turtles, etc...)

Or, you could use transposers, which are cheaper (don't require gold ingots). transposer can also suck items off the ground, as well as out of inventories (chests, machines, turtles, etc...)

the problem with transposers for pulling items out of a turtle is that they pull 1 item at a time. filters pull stacks instead of single items, so they save tons of time. worth it, IMO.