[Tekkit 3.1.2] [PUZ] Forbes' Torture Mansion - 850+ Downloads!

YesterdaysJam

bannergfc.png

PPRminecraft Present: A Tekkit Puzzle Map!

After noticing a serious lack of Tekkit adventure and puzzle maps, PPRminecraft (with help from their friend Forbes) though the gap in the market needed to be filled. And thus, Forbe's Torture Mansion was born.

There is a mystery that tells of an old man, Forbes. Sick of griefers and noobs, Forbes moved and built a beautiful mansion as far away as he could go. Rumour has it he filled his new home with traps to protect his diamonds from thieves.

You have stumbled across Old Forbes' mansion...yet it seems deserted...do you dare enter and take on the perils within? Can you find the 25 diamond blocks he has hidden inside?

The goal of the map is simple; find all 25 of Forbe's diamond blocks in as fast a time as possible. But be careful, Forbes has filled his home with fiendish traps designed to kill unwary intruders!

Post your score and your time in the thread!

Download link:

The map requires a minimum of 2 players to be completed.

Depending on your abilities as a minecrafter the map should take around 20-30 minutes.

This is our first crack at any sort of map guys so give us some feedback! If you find any bugs or have suggestions then feel free to get in touch!

Trailer

Let's Play

37541340.png

28465823.png

63463509.png

37470290.png

okay, there were a few things wrong with the map.

1. you advertised "

The map can be played by any number of players in both single and server multiplayer."

yet there is an erea that can only be beaten with two or more people, and once you get in, you cannot get out.

2. you should have booby trapped the houses in the village.

3. the house EXPLODED. I was running across the pressure plates, and suddenly the screen froze and I died. when I respawned, there was the tattered remains of a house on top of a crater.

oh, and I found 20 blocks before the big boom

okay, there were a few things wrong with the map.

1. you advertised "

The map can be played by any number of players in both single and server multiplayer."

yet there is an erea that can only be beaten with two or more people, and once you get in, you cannot get out.

2. you should have booby trapped the houses in the village.

3. the house EXPLODED. I was running across the pressure plates, and suddenly the screen froze and I died. when I respawned, there was the tattered remains of a house on top of a crater.

oh, and I found 20 blocks before the big boom

Oh? Where is the area where you need the second person? (It's been a while since we made the map originally...)

And maybe don't run across the pressure plates? You thought Forbes' was just gonna let you run around his house?? ;)

Oh? Where is the area where you need the second person? (It's been a while since we made the map originally...)

And maybe don't run across the pressure plates? You thought Forbes' was just gonna let you run around his house?? ;)

the area is the mineshaft. and if you don't run across pressure plates, then you can't go anywhere inside the mansion.

the area is the mineshaft. and if you don't run across pressure plates, then you can't go anywhere inside the mansion.

I suggest you reload the map and think a little more creatively then just running across the floor...

If you still can't figure it out, then watch the LP.

I suggest you reload the map and think a little more creatively then just running across the floor...

If you still can't figure it out, then watch the LP.

the problem isn't dying to the tnt, the problem is that tnt that falls ignites tnt still floating, and that blows up the entire place.

D: i though this would be a map with epic torture that take like 2 hour but only 30 minute... do you know about any kind of void born map for this version of technic

Nope haha

And this map didn't start out life as a proper map that was going to be released, a friend made it just for PPRminecraft but we had a heap of people ask us for a download :)